Welcome to the J. Safra Sarasin Group – continuity, solidity, and long-term added value
As an international group committed to sustainability and well established through its banks in more than 25 locations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, J. Safra Sarasin Group is a global symbol of private banking tradition, emphasizing security and well-managed conservative growth for clients.
The J. Safra Sarasin Group is part of the family-owned Safra Group, a highly regarded name in global Private Banking with a long and successful history. All the companies in the Safra Group are built on strong financial foundations. Family ownership provides the Group and their clients with stability and a consistent long-term approach.
2020 Economic and Financial Market Outlook – Cyclical recovery to continue in 2020
- Lack of skilled resources led to labour hoarding during the manufacturing recession and prevented spill-over effects to broader economy.
- Overweight emerging markets in a global portfolio.
- Global monetary developments to strengthen cyclical forces.
- ECB and Fed strategy reviews are likely to strengthen inflation expectations.
- ECB asset purchases are unlikely to favour “green-assets”, but climate change considerations should be addressed in economic models and financial stability regulation.
- More expansionary fiscal policies to gain support in the low yield environment.
- Equities with moderate but positive returns in 2020 will remain best-performing asset class.