Welcome to the J. Safra Sarasin Group – continuity, solidity, and long-term added value
As an international group committed to sustainability and well established through its banks in more than 25 locations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, J. Safra Sarasin Group is a global symbol of private banking tradition, emphasizing security and well-managed conservative growth for clients.
The J. Safra Sarasin Group is part of the family-owned Safra Group, a highly regarded name in global Private Banking with a long and successful history. All the companies in the Safra Group are built on strong financial foundations. Family ownership provides the Group and their clients with stability and a consistent long-term approach.
Economic and Financial Market Outlook: 2019 – a tale of two halves
- Global growth to slow in 2019 but the year is likely to be a tale of two halves.
- Weaker momentum in 1H; some improvement in 2H as Chinese growth picks up.
- Above-trend growth in the US to fuel higher underlying inflationary pressures.
- Fed to hike rates twice but to take a "pause" in the first part of the year.
- Market volatility should remain high and equity markets are likely to be range-bound.